A turning point...


Lately, I've been having this feeling that I have reached a turning point in my life.  Turning point in my faith, my career, personal life...

From my past experience, it is the time to pray pray pray and wait wait wait on the LORD.  Knowing myself, I have this habit of finishing off God's work for Him - just like Abraham and Sarah did...  when they helped the LORD with giving birth to a heir - Ishmael!

Dear LORD, please please please put a 'hold' on me so I don't shoot off without YOU.  Give me the patience of King David...  who waited 15 years to become the king of Israel after he had been anointed by Samuel.

As the Lord Jesus taught us to pray;
...Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven...
So let it be done in my life, and in our lives - Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas Gift Saga

Hard times?

Can't undo