The complexity of human beings


We humans are the most unique and complex of all living beings.  The Bible says we are wonderfully made! How true!  

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.  Psalm 139:14 - by David.

As we are wonderfully made in a positive way...  I suppose some of us have our wonderfully weird, strange and funny ways as well...

The diverse differences in our race, colour, cultures, languages, tastes, behaviours, to name a few is overwhelming even for us fellow humans... So how do we cope with this complexity? How does God cope with us?  His love for us I guess... that is the simple answer!

We are so uniquely different in so many ways and it is important to remember this when our reactions to certain situations are so different from that of others - even our own children...  or when we try to change people.  This is why I find it hard to understand why some people think there is no God.  It is not possible for the global population of seven trillion people to have this unique individual characters; features, behaviours, etc without a powerful force behind it - GOD.

And sometimes when I find it difficult to comprehend why some things happen or when I get a baffling experience from an odd person or two, I have to focus on this line of thought...  We are all so different! People feel comfortable to do things or behave in ways which they find acceptable and normal - to them!  And it takes only God to change them - not me or you! We just have to let things be and stop trying to change people... So there it is! That's how we should cope!

And a consolation thought is that someone out there is probably thinking I am odd too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Christmas Gift Saga

Hard times?

Can't undo